Navigation: Business Opportunities
We can help your business in two important ways:
1. WE CAN FILL YOUR STAFFING NEEDS
Click Here to learn more about PATH Employment Services
PATH has been helping businesses meet their staffing needs
with qualified applicants with disabilities for more than 20
years. PATH works side-by-side with you, the employer; to
train your employee to get the job done. You get a reliable
employee who will give your company excellent long-term
Businesses who have hired through PATH have acquired employees who:
- Get to work everyday on time.
- Are motivated to get the job done.
- Have become long-term employees and reduced the turnover costs of the company.
- Prescreened applicants to meet your job requirements
- A highly trained professional working along side your employee with a disability, training your employee to get the job done right.
- Continued availability of a PATH professional to your company as your needs arise.
- Enhancing your public image through diversified staffing.
- A federal tax credit to a maximum credit of $2,400 for new employees who meet the proper criteria.
Contact PATH’S Award Winning Service:
8220 Castor Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Phone: (215) 305-6932
Email Janet Cooper
Our warehouse, conveniently located in Northeast Philadelphia, just off the Academy exit of I-95, can fulfill orders from several hundred pieces to thousands of pieces at a price that both small and large companies can afford. With our reliable workforce, we can perform:
- Shrink-wrap jobs
- One-of-a-kind jobs
- Hand assembly work that needs to be done with a quick turnaround time
- Small jobs that you may not be able to re-tool
- Jobs with special packaging consideration
Contact us for a free quote:
9215 Keystone Street
Philadelphia, PA 19114
215-624-1862, ext. 222
Email Richard Fell