Navigation: Employment » Available Positions
you very much for your interest in a career at PATH (People Acting To Help), Inc. The jobs listed on this web
page represent all of the currently available positions at PATH. This page will
be updated on a regular basis, so visit often during your career search.
Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age to apply for most available positions; however, some specific job positions require you to be age 21. Please see each job listing for addtional detail and qualification requirements.
In order to ensure the safety of the individuals we support, we conduct Criminal History Background Clearances and require Child Abuse Clearances for each individual offered employment. PATH is a drug-free workplace and as such requires pre-employment drug testing for all applicants, including former employees seeking re-employment, once offered employment. An offer of employment by PATH is conditioned on the prospective employee testing negative for illegal substances. All testing will be conducted by a licensed independent laboratory of PATH’s choice.
Once again, be sure to read each specific position that you are interested in for its unique set of requirements. Simply click on a position below.
Thank you for your interest in PATH.
- Associate Program Director – Residential Treatment Facility
- Program Director Outpatient
- Residential Rehabilitation Specialist (Full-time)
- Residential Rehabilitation Specialist (Part-time)
- Residential Skills Trainer
- Residential Treatment Assistant (Relief)
- Residential Treatment Assistant II
Through any of the following methods:
1. Visit us at:
8220 Castor Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19152
Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday to complete an application
(Map This Location)
2. Mail your resume with cover letter indicating position(s) of interest to:
PATH (People Acting To Help), Inc.
8220 Castor Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Attn: HR Recruiter
3. Fax your resume with cover letter indicating position(s) of interest to HR Recruiter:
4. Email your resume with cover letter indicating position(s) of interest to HR Recruiter: